2016/2017 Crews & Konrad, CPA's Letters, Updates and Questionnaire
To print additional copies of our engagement letter or organizer questionnaire or to view our 2016/2017 year end client letters, tax planning tips, updates, or information letters, click below.
- 2017 Year End Tax Planning Tips Including revised expiration dates for some common tax provisions as determined by the PATH Act of 2016.
- Identity theft, myFTB accounts, solar credit and new tax deadlines Information on tax scams, what to do if you're a victim of identity theft and new security measures affecting access to your myFTB account. Also included is detailed information on the popular solar credit.
- Trump's Tax Plan For your reading pleasure! A sneak-peek at the President-elect's vision for the future of taxes. Please keep in mind that these are not enacted laws and there will most likely be a lot of "compromise" by the House GOP.
- Affordable Care Act and Tax Hikes Information regarding the increased capital gains rates, Medicare surtax, net investment income tax and health care reporting requirements resulting from the passage of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act of 2010.
- Affordable Care Act and Tax Hikes The Senate is expected to continue its deliberations after Thanksgiving break. In the interim, below is a letter with some key points and some year end tax planning suggestions.
- 2016 Engagement Letter